- Costa Rica
- United States
User Interface / User Experience (UI/UX) Designer
Do you have a passion for designing engaging user interfaces? Are you looking to fast track your career in a rapidly growing organization? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring a UX/UI Designer.
With strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of appealing user experiences, you will look at the big picture from a user experience, technology, and business standpoint. You will deliver compelling user experiences taking the responsibility for all tasks associated with user research and design on large scale solutions.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Responsible for collaborating with Project Manager, Business Analysts, and Tek Leadership to define and visualize all product features
- Provide and update mock-ups and wire-frame for multiple products
- Solve complex design problems to create simplicity and user friendliness
- Compose UX/UI design guidelines, propose best practices and standards
- Quality check of user interface on multiple browsers and devices
- Conduct usability research and propose improvements
- Support company marketing design work
- Bachelor degree or higher in design, informatics or equivalent professional experience
- Mastery of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and other relevant applications
- 2+ years of web, mobile, application designs and interactive works
- Ability to edit Flash. Ability to edit video is a plus
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good communication, analysis, and problem-solving skills
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices in Hanoi
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.