- Costa Rica
- United States
Technical Support Engineer
Are you a forward-thinking engineer and analyst with a passion for solving challenging problems in the areas of offensive and defensive cyber security?
Tek-Experts’ security division is looking for an entry level security product support engineer to join our global team. The ESP engineers at Tek Experts support innovative security products and have the opportunity to contribute to the defense of business critical technologies and solutions for Fortune 500 enterprises.
If this aligns with your career plan, sounds revolutionary and you feel passionate about supporting cutting edge security products join us and expand your talent.
Roles and responsibilities
- Being an Enterprise Software Support Consultant for a well-known leading global IT corporation
- Being the first contact point for customers, working with IT system admins/IT deployment engineers in medium and big size organizations, helping them to solve ongoing issues with different software solutions
- Performing troubleshooting analysis requests for technical assistance via phone, email, virtual sessions and any other form of communication in a timely, effective, and efficient manner
- Identifying and escalating situations requiring urgent attention, understanding business impact and priorities
- Following best practice ticket management processes, including ticket documentation, transferring, escalation and enhancement request submission
- Reporting to Team leader
- Standard business language: English
Experience and expertise
- Graduate from technical schools or have good IT knowledge and IT related certificates
- Good English communication skills
- A team player with good interpersonal skills as well as ability to work independently
- Customer oriented, eager to learn and logical thinking.
Having ONE of the following knowledge would be an advantage:
- Windows/Linux operating system management
- IT Networking – TCP/IP and network devices
- Database Management – SQL and/or Oracle
- Any of professional certificates from Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, Jupiter, etc.
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices all around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.