- Costa Rica
- United States
Technical Architect .Net
Can you define overall structure of programs or systems? Would you like to build revolutionary technology that transforms the way businesses drive revenue? Are you passionate about innovation, quality and delivering best-in-class solutions? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
If you want to combine development experience with business knowledge to create software that empowers businesses to grow, build complex products and work in a collaborative team environment, then we have the job for you.
As a Technical Architect, you’ll play a key role in delivering complex software solution projects according to specified client requirements. You will advise on and lead the development and implementation of new software solutions and provide technical leadership and expertise, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Bilingual with English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Leading technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Managing technical scope and client expectation.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Expert in .Net (C#) development, integration and extension, features, designing solutions, using .Net and C#, AngularJS and other tools that extend the product
- Must be able to lead a technical requirements gathering session, write requirements and technical architecture documents and manage the integration
- Participate in pre-sales activities as required
Skills and competencies
- Experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SAAS, CRM or ERP
- Experience in the capacity of a Technical Architect in a consulting organization.
- Ability to define and deliver custom .Net enterprise applications.
- Completion of several integration and extension projects in development and lead technical roles.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with CRM, ERP
- Experience in Enterprise Integration tools, ETL and Web Application Development.
- Hands-on experience in .Net, C#, AngularJS.
- A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration.
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization (e.g., Big 5 consulting) a plus.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices all around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.