- Costa Rica
- United States
Bulgaria / Software Development
We are building a European team of developers that will work on projects for one of the most highly regarded Quote-to-Cash cloud solutions providers in the world.
As part of this team you will play an essential role in the customization and development of the platform to enhance the customer experience and will actively collaborate with our development team to ensure delivery. The tools are being developed for Salesforce.com, Azure and other enterprise cloud platforms.
As part of this activity we are looking for senior and junior Java and .NET developers to join this exciting new project and become key to the development and enhancement of this successful, dynamic and rewarding business.
You will be working to support our client, a fast growing international company that is recognized as the largest, most high-profile Quote-to-Cash solutions providers in the world. You will help to develop tools that support their enterprise customers and which are used by more than 500,000 customers worldwide.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop software solutions using Java, NET, API framework and 3rd party APIs
- Improve architecture and optimize performance of complex software systems
- Understand business requirements given by Technical / Solution Architects, Project managers, Customers
- Configure the solution for customer using software products and occasional development using APEX and Visual Force
- Design and deploy high quality, scalable code
- Design and develop integrations between our applications and other systems as required
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems
- 2+ years in at least one of the following J2SE/J2EE, .NET or C#
- Software development experience
- Experience with Spring/Maven/Hibernate/ Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is an advantage
- Ability to learn fast
- Ability to perform in extremely dynamic environment with Agile development approach
In addition to an interesting job we
- Provide a dynamic and fast growing environment, that will expose you projects with leading companies,
- Provide opportunities to work closely with senior professionals in the California Bay area and elsewhere
- Invest in training and certifications programs
- Provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the latest technologies and working environments
- Are committed to offering career development opportunities to all our employees.
The successful applicants will be based in one of Sofia’s landmark offices, in the center of the city, and will work in a friendly and welcoming environment. They’ll be offered a very competitive salary package, be supported to develop their skills and experience, and have the potential travel internationally.
Start fulfilling your dreams