- Costa Rica
- United States
Service Desk Administrator
Vietnam / Customer Support
The Service Desk Administrator provides 24×7, multi-lingual, single contact point for a global IT company’s customers worldwide for software services related incidents and enables the smooth flow of these incidents across our whole organization to the appropriate subject matter experts for both technical and non-technical requests.
Duties and responsibilities
• Provide collaboration & communication interface between customers and subject matter experts (SME) in Software Services.
• Assure the total customer experience is achieved, by providing to the end customer complete answers.
• Provide management and incident routing for non-technical & technical requests.
• Fully document every ticket, including all resolution steps.
• Handling cases within the corresponding turnaround time.
• Follow best practice ticket management processes.
• Participate in product forums and web knowledge bases.
• Maintain product knowledge up today by investigating and get informed of all product releases.
• Create a positive work environment for our contact center agents.
• Attend Team/ Face to Face meetings with TL.
• Be available for work at the scheduled shift start.
• Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web based training, and any other available tool.
• Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives.
Skills and competencies
• Solid communication skills, written and verbal (English, Spanish, French
Portuguese, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Russian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Japanese Korean).
• Basic knowledge of various hardware and software, including but not limited to Microsoft® operating systems.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Customer oriented ability and excellent understanding of customer impact.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision (results driven).
• Team player.
Education and Experience
• A first level of university – Preferable.
• 2-year customer service experience.
• Any technical certification will be a plus.
• Comfortable working with several tools at the same time.
Start fulfilling your dreams