- Costa Rica
- United States
Service Delivery Manager
The Service Delivery Managers at Tek Experts have a strategic role with a specific focus on the customers, making sure that all customer expectations are met and surpassed. As a people business, customers are the backbone of our organization and keeping a high-level of customer satisfaction is key to our global, fast-paced growth.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for specific initiatives that will increase the customer satisfaction. You will build and manage an end to end service operations team of 20-30 people and will be responsible for overall performance of the team in ensuring services are delivered on time and to the specified requirements. You will act as a key business leader in both the local site and in global operations. As a point of contact for customers, delivery teams, and senior management, you will gain a broad perspective and experience of managing a global service.
- Serves as a primary escalation point for all operational issues
- Lead a team of software support engineers – Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 as well as a team leader.
- Delivery manager ensures that all targets and SLA’s are met.
- Manages customer expectations.
- Makes sure that support teams are meeting the goals and expectations that have been set with the customer.
- Takes ownership, reports and resolves any issues caused by the software product support team.
- Monitors specific KPIs to ensure proper delivery of the business.
- Participates in reviewing processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement.
- Works with all parties involved on escalated customer support issues.
- Assists in training of new processes, procedures, and tools.
- Collaborates with HR and Operations departments on customer support issues.
- Builds and sends updated reports to the management team as required.
- Designs and improves business processes.
- Handles, monitors, coordinates, and manages all escalated cases.
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed
Required skills and competencies:
- Proven experience in building and managing teams, min 2 + years is a must in BPO sector
- University degree in Computer Science or another technical discipline
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- People management experience
- Excellent collaboration skills, strong team and relationship builder
- Highly motivated professional with a drive to succeed, who is able to influence others
- Customer-oriented, with strong negotiation skills
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules and requirements
- Experience in operations, resource utilizations, managing productivity
What we offer
- Excellent career development potential
- Learn from the best
- Friendly and dynamic environment
- IT industry experience