- Costa Rica
- United States
Online/Digital Marketing Manager/Specialist
Bulgaria - Global
Are you looking for your next career challenge? Can you support a fast growing company’s online presence as well as grow its awareness? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services and takes intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are looking for an experienced digital/online B2B/B2C marketing manager/specialist with a proven track record of managing digital platforms for our operations across multiple international locations. This is a great opportunity for a hands-on and creative online marketing professional to be at the forefront of the development of a series of global platforms, including websites, social media, email and search.
Working with a small international team of marketeers and developers, you will play a key role in how the business is positioned and perceived, how it goes to market and how it gears up for major international expansion.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills. Position based in Sofia, Bulgaria or Malta or flexible location in England.
Roles and responsibilities
- Working with developers, designers and marketeers to manage the design, development and delivery of multiple languages websites and associated platforms
- Take ownership of the management and maintenance of all online platforms, including social media, campaign websites and email programs
- Manage SEO and SEM activity
- Research, identify and implement new online acquisition opportunities
- Support the development of audience engagement programs, including email marketing, events and advertising programs
- Provide regular appropriate reports on traffic, effectiveness, reach, etc
- To advise on best practice, keep abreast of trends and ensure that Tek Experts brand is protected always
- Increase number of connects on our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc
Experience and expertise
- Graduate degree, preferably in marketing or a similar subject
- Fluency in English (written, spoken)
- Proven experience in online development and the management of multi-language websites
- Expertise in SEO and PPC campaigns and activity
- Proven experience in social media campaign and channel management
- Optimizing content for websites and online content
In return, we offer you
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices in central locations around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- A commitment to offer career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams