- Costa Rica
- United States
IT Support- System Administrator
Do you have a passion for IT support? Are you looking for an environment which is fun as well as challenging? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring an additional IT Support Manager.
Your role is to install, manage and maintain computers, servers, telephony and network systems to ensure the stable operations of Tek Experts IT assets. You will also ensure the integrity and stability of voice, data as well as VPN connection of internal network and our business partner’s access. You will analyze and resolve hardware and software problems as well as troubleshooting network performance issue. Maintain high level of information security is one of the compulsory roles that you’re to ensure and its alignment with global corporation strategy.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Monitor, maintain, and manage all servers, IPBX and network devices at a site to keep them running properly
- Coordinate with other system administrators at other sites to resolve problems and faults
- Monitor and utilize internet links and SIP providers
- Follow change control management while implementing system changes, upgrades and updates
- Responsible in creating and deleting telephone agents and ACD groups
- Manage LAB and testing environments
- Provide technical support for other teams
- Responsible in managing backup, restore file sharing, SharePoint and database systems
- Ensure all IT global policies and or standards and procedures are in place and document new standards and procedures which are particularly applied to your site
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly systems health checklists
- Maintain safety standards in the working environment that comply with Tek Experts and partner’s HSSE standard
- Ensure that all servers are protected by the latest anti-virus software
- Ensure readiness of response to virus and or internet attacks
- Make sure all security ERs, patches, hotfixes etc are up to date on all servers
- Capacity planning for system upgrade
- Fully understand of disaster recovery planning (DRP) for business continuity. Make sure the compliant with Tek Experts global DRP. Join the project team and actively participate in DRP exercises
- Technical representative at your site for solving crisis issues
- Process-oriented individual
- General knowledge of server and our business client’s systems hardware
- Virtualization: general knowledge and understanding of concept with basic experience in provisioning and administration with any vendor hypervisor (VMware ESX, Microsoft HyperV, Citrix Xex etc )
- Server OS: Windows 2008 (R2), 2012 (R2)
- Client OS: Windows 7,8.x,10
- Networking: general knowledge of devices, LAN/WAN concepts, data transmission, routing, protocol stack, DNS, DHCP, load balancing and firewalls
- Active directory: concept, topology and general administration tasks
- PowerShell: administration and scripting
- Office 365 / messaging applications: Exchange, Lync, SharePoint etc
- Mobile device management
- Additional knowledge of cloud technologies, backup software an advantage
- Strong technical skills with IPBX (VoIP), server technology and virtualization
- Strong in IT service management for incident, change and configuration management
- To be calm and thorough in crisis management
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- MCSA, CCNA certification or higher is advantage but is not required
- ITIL v3 or ISO20000 experience ITIL certification is advantage
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices in central Sofia location
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offering you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams