Technical Support Advocates
Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have an interest in different technologies and IT? Do you think you can deliver exceptional customer service? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of technical support advocates.
As a customer facing support advocate, your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction. Supported by our quality assurance team, subject matter experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver exceptional customer service.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Being the first technical contact point for customers to support users/ customers on such IT products related to Windows.
- Helping them to solve ongoing issues with different software solutions.
- Performing troubleshooting analysis requests for technical assistance via phone, email, virtual sessions and any other form of communication in a timely, effective, and efficient manner.
- Identifying and escalating situations requiring urgent attention, understanding business impact and priorities.
- Following best practice ticket management processes, including ticket documentation, transferring, escalation and enhancement request submission.
- Superior researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior customer service or support experience required
- Passion for technology and learning
- Having IT knowledge is an asset (Windows, browser options, file operations, firewalls/anti-virus solutions, downloading and installing software)
- Excellent in English (both writing & speaking skills)
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.