Azure Pre-sales Technical Consultant
Are you a natural influencer? Are you motivated to empower others to achieve business goals by innovative solutions? Do you feel you can build the bridge between the business and the technology world? Are you a Microsoft lover with a passion for delivering complex architectures?
Due to an expansion we are urgently looking for best-in-class Pre-sales Technical Consultant who is experienced in Microsoft enterprise platforms, Azure particularly large-scale project solution design and implementation.
As Azure Pre-sales Technical Consultant your main goal is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase and use the solutions by MS intelligent Cloud and Intelligent Edge. You are going to working closely in a team of professionals where you will be able to gain and share knowledge and to continue developing your deep technical expertise across MS technical world.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Bilingual with English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Solution designing and delivering complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions for successful delivery
- Undertake analysis, configuration and integration of big system, and big projects.
- Application hands on design and development using Microsoft Azure toolsets and platforms
- Provide technical consultation for implementation of Azure projects
- Office 365 planning and migration
- Azure design, development, networking, integration
- Azure Analytics/ BI/ CRM
- SQL/ Data Architect and Management
- Data Security (Office365 security integrate with 3rd party software…)
- Customer and business orientation
- Influencing skills – Ability to convince or impress others in order to get them to support a defined course; seen as a business partner for clients and internal partners
- Communication skills – Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing, presentation skills and listening actively.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.