The prospective employee is responsible for providing architectural leadership to envision and build the most innovative and complex solutions using current and emerging technologies for our customers, partners, and internal systems.
These solutions are usually characterised as high risk, high value, high complexity, and high visibility; and are not typically not limited to a single domain.
The Solution Architect also demonstrates broad expertise across multiple domains, solution areas, and industries, and in-depth knowledge of complex solutions and offerings. They seek to transform and disrupt the business, driving innovative transformational solutions that require incubation through partnership across Business Unit, Customer, Service, and Development teams.
Duties and responsibilities
- Drives and delivers strategy through leading technology decisions and proving expertise across multi domain solutions & offerings;
- Quantifies the needs of the business to achieve value outcomes, champions required methodology, captures/reuses IP and shares recommended practice;
- Performs risk management and architectural oversight for cross domain solutions;
- Participates in opportunity development focused on complex solutions in line with company strategy.
- Show passion for the customer through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer engagement;
- Apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of architecture to define appropriate customer solutions;
- Represent and deliver the full value of Microsoft technologies and services to our customer.
- Proven success and expertise in architecting innovative solutions both internally and externally;
- Proven experience estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk for architecture;
- Deep technical knowledge in architecting solutions using Microsoft .Net;
- Deep knowledge of Cloud (Azure/AWS), ideally with experience in multiple sectors and industries;
- Demonstrated capabilities in developing an understanding of the customer business value associated with the deployment of modern business productivity, system-to-system, and end-user applications;
- Knowledge of Application Architectures including the use of cloud-based technology capabilities, Database Management, SQL/BI, application middleware and messaging architectures;
- Ability to move between high-level architectural review/design and lower-level implementation by fully understanding the SDLC.
- Good English language skills (both spoken and written);
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.