.Net Developer (Senior and Mid-level)
The Developer is expected to significantly impact and drive digital transformation alongside the Development Lead and Solution Architect by orchestrating solutions that map our current business requirements to end-to-end technology solutions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Research new technologies, multi-tasking on multiple web projects with other team members;
- Break down detailed specifications and implement business requirements based upon the needs of the company and its clients;
- Assist the development team with Unit testing and Cross testing methodologies;
- Support, mentor and coordinate with other team members and our clients;
Skills and Competences
- Have at least 4 years working with .Net framework
- Good understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio C#, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework, and SQL Server (T-SQL);
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems (SVN, TFS, ClearCase);
- Experience in Scrum/Agile/Kanban and Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development;
- Good communication and documentation skills;
Nice to have
- Experience with noSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Raven);
- Experience with caching methods (Couchbase, Memcache, Redis);
- Experience in Behavioural-Driven Development;
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.