Service Delivery Manager
The Service Delivery Managers at Tek Experts have a strategic role with a specific focus on the customers, making sure that all customer expectations are met and surpassed. As a people business, customers are the backbone of our organization and keeping a high-level of customer satisfaction is key to our global, fast-paced growth.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for specific initiatives that will increase the customer satisfaction. You will build and manage an end to end service operations team and will be responsible for overall performance of the team in ensuring services are delivered on time and to the specified requirements. You will act as a key business leader in both the local site and in global operations. As a point of contact for customers, delivery teams, and senior management, you will gain a broad perspective and experience of managing a global service.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage team to make sure that the best services delivery to customers
- Training/coaching team members
- Serves as a primary escalation point for operational issues in the team.
- Delivery manager ensures that all targets and SLA’s are met.
- Communicates all customer related issues to the support team.
- Manages customer expectations.
- Makes sure that support teams are meeting the goals and expectations that have been set with the customer.
- Provides accurate and timely communication to all applicable parties on any customer support issue.
- Takes ownership, reports and resolves any issues caused by support team.
- Attends regular operational and business review meetings.
- Monitors specific KPIs to ensure proper delivery of the business.
- Participates in reviewing processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement.
- Works with all parties involved on escalated customer support issues.
- Assists in training of new processes, procedures, and tools.
- Collaborates with HR and Operations departments on customer support issues.
- Builds and sends updated reports to management team (Site Manager, Global Operations Manager, Office Manager, etc.) as required.
- Serves as contact point for Customer’s Delivery Management.
- Designs and improves business processes.
- Handles, monitors, coordinates, and manages all escalated cases.
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed.
- Any other additional task requested by the Supervisors.
Skills and Competences
Education and Experience
- University/College degree
- Minimum 5 years working experience, including strong experience in customer relationships position or similar
- Minimum proven 1 year in team or people management
- Basic knowledge in IT, fast learner in IT knowledge or software system
Preferred Skills /Qualifications
- Experience in Customer care, Quality Assurance or IT (Problem-solving, analyzing information, multi-tasking) or any related field
- Knowledge of Enterprise products and solutions including Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Office 365, Azure and other Enterprise Solutions is a great asset.
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with key partners
- Strong customer services skills including negotiation, influencing, conflict handling etc.,
- High-energy, passionate and has strong personal management skills
- Strong phone, verbal and written communication skills along with active listening
- Can communicate well in English for internal communication and training
- Excellent communications in German/ French/ Russian/ Spanish/ Portuguese
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.