Would you like to lead a team to double the size of our business in Vietnam? Can you drive efficiency and effectiveness through leadership and partnership to influence hiring decisions? Do you want to be part of a team that deepens and diversifies the talent acquisition strategy of a global company on the go?
We are looking for a Recruitment Manager to lead our Talent Acquisition function in Vietnam. You will be an expert in recruiting highly sought-after candidates in the technology or IT industry, developing and executing strategies to proactively identify, engage and recruit the best-fit talent for Tek Experts. An essential contributor to our high-performing team, the Recruitment Manager will also be responsible for the successful operation of the candidate management function, interviewing processes and pre-onboarding activities.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Team Management
- Full execution of the recruitment process including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates, recruitment administration; sending employment confirmation to successful candidates etc.
- Actively search resumes on various recruitment channels to get qualified CVs for recruitment requirements
- Screening CVs, shortlist candidates for further process
- Coordinate with team leaders, directors and colleagues to make interview appointments
- Builds applicant sources, data by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites
- Manages the posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels
- Draft or revise job description when assigned
- Draft employee contracts, complete onboarding processes like adding to personnel profile management software and provide recruitment and HR report as requested
- Other duties as and when assigned
Skills and competencies
- Proven experience in recruitment as an in house recruiter, headhunter or within a recruitment agency.
- Active, hardworking, enthusiastic, willing to work over time,
- Enjoys networking with people
- Excellent communication in English
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.