Online Marketing Manager
Are you a passionate online marketing professional? Are you looking for an environment where your ideas and creativity are rewarded? Do you want to be part of the development of a number of new and exciting businesses where online marketing plays a key role in the development of the brand? Then we have a superb opportunity for you.
As the Online Marketing Manager, you will work with a global team and local stakeholders to drive innovation and change in the online marketing space. You will be key to the development of new brand launches and integral to the ongoing development of the brand as it grows, expands into new markets and delivers new and exciting services.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support Head of Online with implementation of global online strategy
- Manage multiple websites, including content development, campaign integration and new features and functions to encourage user-engagement
- Management and maintenance of social media presence across all global channels, and monitoring local channels ensuring best practice standards are met by marketing managers
- Support local marketing managers with online campaigns, providing insight into best practice and execution where relevant
- Management of email marketing platform, coordinating newsletters and bespoke campaigns
- Support the local development team with new online build projects
- Work with other marketing stakeholders to ensure online channels meet marketing objectives
- Day-to-day administration of SEM activity to ensure best ROI?
- Measure and report on digital marketing channels and provide insight into KPIs & ROI
Skills and competencies
- Graduate degree, preferable in marketing or a similar subject
- Fluency in spoken English; fluency in written English would be a distinct advantage
- Stakeholder management experience
- 3 years minimum digital/online project management experience
- Proven experience developing websites that deliver good user-experiences, increase engagement and drive conversions
- Expertise in social media channel and campaign management for B2B and B2C audiences
- Experience managing multi-national, multi-language websites
- Experience of email marketing channels, design of campaigns, execution and reporting
- Knowledge in SEO (Search engine optimization) and PPC (pay per click) activity a bonus
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.