Are you a passionate marketing professional? Are you looking for an environment where you can drive innovation and promote a rapidly expanding organisation? Tek Experts has a superb opportunity to do just this.
As the Marketing Manager you will have responsibility for designing, developing and delivering the marketing plan to develop the Tek Experts brand and help drive recruitment activity. Working with local stakeholders, marketing colleagues and third parties, the marketing manager will be responsible for defining, designing and delivering targeted marketing activity that position Tek Experts as an employer of choice and help us reach our ambitious recruitment targets.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with Chief Marketing officer, colleagues and internal stakeholders and external partners to develop the regional marketing plan and budget
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to manage the development and delivery of regional marketing activity
- Plan, manage and promote a range of marketing programs, including events, advertising, interviews, video and photoshoots,
- Support the Marketing Director with local PR activity
- Manage and develop social media channels and internal communications
- Monitor and report on effectiveness and ROI
- Maintain range of high quality marketing materials to support online/offline activity
- Experience managing marketing programs for a growing and dynamic company is desirable
- Experience managing online and offline marketing programs across B2C and B2B environments, including events, internal communications, social media, email marketing etc.
- Proven experience of developing high touch marketing plans in line with strategic objectives
- Experience of supporting large-scale recruitment programs would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to build strong relationships with people across the business is key - the successful candidate will be required to build relationships with marketing colleagues, senior stakeholders across the business, peers in other departments and recruitment teams to deliver objectives
- Proven experience maximizing the impact of recruitment marketing campaigns to drive results
- True self-starter that can drive marketing activity across a business
- Strong English language skills and experience of writing content
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in you and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the latest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
In return, we offer you
- Top office in a central location
- Excellent remuneration package
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- Committed to offering career development opportunities to all our staff
To say people are our greatest asset has become something of a cliché but at Tek Experts, we strongly believe it’s true.