Global Head of Consumer Support
Do you have a background in IT consumer support? Do you want to be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer service whilst traveling the world? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring a global head of consumer support.
With a background in IT support and extensive consumer experience, you will monitor, grow and lead the overall performance and targets of your staff. As part of our management team, you will have a demonstrable experience leading a support team of at least 500 global team members. You will have complete control to deliver exception customer support 24/7 worldwide. As this is a global role you will be required to travel to key locations.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prioritizes client, staff and organizational requirements, ensuring clear communications with internal and external partners regarding news, feedback, plans and issue resolutions;
- Manage the team’s productivity and headcount collaborating with talent acquisition and learning and development supporting performance management and people development
- Operational responsibility for KPIs and overall SLA
- Build, implement and maintain business processes
- Attend and proactively participate/manage meetings with senior client contacts, international stakeholders and partners covering operational updates, plans and issues and business and workflow reviews to diagnose areas of improvement
- Run, analyze reports and create action plans to improve the operation and ensure metrics achievement
Skills and Competences
- A background in delivering consumer support is critical
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills with presentations skills all delivered with a confident and professional manner
- Excellent soft skills including critical thinking, decision making, conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills
- Committed to self-development and the development of others
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.