- Costa Rica
- United States
Software Implementation Manager
Are you a creative problem solver, able to lead large-scale, highly innovative projects?
Can work collaboratively with end customers to define and establish requirements and create agile development processes?
Can you collaborate efficiently with dedicated development teams to define and prioritize product requirements and designs?
Tek Experts is a global, and rapidly growing IT and business services company. We are looking for a passionate, expert Software Product & Implementation Manager to lead a major development project, taking it to а successful business launch and beyond.
The hands-on Software Implementation Manager will lead the development of an innovative new tool that supports HR units and customer services operations. The application supports the full life-cycle of an employee, from recruitment to exit, including skills & competency monitoring, performance management, career development, leave management and more.
The tool has been developed using up-to-date methodologies and technologies and is managed as an international project. This position is a unique opportunity to play a significant part in the development of an innovative solution.
- Support customers through pre-sales, product onboarding and after-sales processes and provide leadership in understanding their needs, changing processes where relevant and implementation of a new IT systems
- Lead and deliver the UAT process.
- Set implementation plans in terms of timeline and deliverables.
- Act as a SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for major customers
- Lead the development of documentation, training materials and learning aids for the tool
- Supervise and manage the support team and act as primary contact person for escalations
- Own the tool’s implementation budget
- You may be required to travel up to 25% of the time
- 5+ years experience as a product manager, with a track record of managing multiple products from conception to implementation.
- 3+ years experience supporting an HRM or Talent Management solution in an implementation project management/technical account management/professional services management or similar role
- Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable performance as a product manager
- Thorough understanding of the product development life-cycle.
- Strong experience and understanding of all aspects of the HR function, especially Talent Management. Familiarity with related software products will be considered an advantage
- Demonstrable experience implementing small to large scale HCM/HRMS/Talent Management technology solutions in an international business environment
- Proven experience in working with key decision makers
- Excellent customer service ethic
- Motivated and hands-on manager
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience working with and managing development teams
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good organizational, planning & time management skills.
- Team player