- Costa Rica
- United States
Costa Rica / Administration
Do have a passion for numbers? Do you want a chance to develop a career in accountancy? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring a junior accountant to be based in our San Jose office in Costa Rica.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate people who want to make a positive difference with the team they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering their best. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Assist in accounting, payroll and assets control processes
- Understand company operations and make journal entries
- Ensure all accounting information is entered in a timely basis
- Knowledge and support in the review and process of payroll cycle
- Support and control of fixed assets and information conciliation between systems
- Bachelor Degree in Public Accounting
- Culture sensitivity – you’ll be working with many nationalities
- Experience of Free Zone and assets control
- Knowledge of Softland system or similar and Procomer reports and controls
- Knowledge in payroll process and its reports (CCSS / INS/withholding tax)
- Asset inventory and respective control
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices in San Jose
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development
- A committed to offer career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams