The role of the Head of Product Management will be to collaborate with the CEO and Head of Software to develop a roadmap for the technology that will benefit both Tek Experts and have commercial opportunity. You should have demonstrable experience of successfully working on HR technology and have an understanding of key functionality requirements and market trends.
This role calls for an ambitious and "hands on" Software professional with an understanding of the HR technology landscape, and has the proven ability to take a long list of requirements from customers and work out which customizations are market led vs customer led. Core skills will include stakeholder management, market analysis, and a flair for motivating software teams and managing the expectations of internal stakeholders.
This role will involve a small amount of travel to support our key global markets: UK, Bulgaria, Vietnam and the USA. However, this role can be based either from one of our offices.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Take ownership of the Product strategy and roadmap, be the bridge between business and tech and aligning the goals to create a successful Product pand
• Be an expert in all things HR products, understand the competition and the tech market relating to Talent Management and HR technology in general (Recruitment, Learning and Workforce Planning).
• Work closely with the CEO to ensure coherence in product thinking and strategy.
• Report directly to board of Directors and be a key influencer in the future direction of Products.
• In the initial phases look after legacy products whilst this is improved, and new products launched to market.
• Indepth knowledge of HR software. ideally covering Talent Management, Learning and Development, Workforce Planning or Recruitment.
• Experience of full product lifeycle and understanding all parts of a product.
• strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills.
• Experience managing a small team as well as assisting development teams with product enhancement.
• Experienced with managing product iterations before release and comfortable working with complex products.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.