Are you a passionate marketing professional? Are you looking for an environment where you can drive innovation and promote a rapidly expanding organisation? Tek Experts has a superb opportunity to do just this. As the Marketing Manager you will have responsibility for designing, developing and delivering the marketing plan to develop the Tek Experts brand and help drive recruitment activity. Working with local stakeholders, marketing colleagues and third parties, the marketing manager will be responsible for defining, designing and delivering targeted marketing activity that positions Tek Experts as an employer of choice and help us reach our ambitious recruitment targets.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Work with Marketing Director and stakeholders to develop the regional marketing plan and budget
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to manage the development and delivery of regional marketing activity
• Plan, manage and promote a range of marketing programs, including events, advertising, interviews, video and photoshoots
• Support the Marketing Director with local PR activity
• Manage and develop social media channels and internal communications
• Maintain range of high quality marketing materials to support online/offline activity
• Proven experience managing marketing programs activity for a growing and dynamic company is highly desirable
• Experience managing online and offline marketing programs across B2C and B2B environments, including events, internal communications, social media, email marketing etc.
• Proven experience of developing high touch marketing plans in line with strategic objectives
• Experience of supporting large-scale recruitment programs would be a distinct advantage
• Strong English language skills and experience of writing content
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in marketing or a related subject
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.