IT Security Engineer
Are you a passionate IT Security professional? Are you looking for a global environment offering excellent career opportunites? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are hiring an It Security Engineer. In this role, you will install, manage and maintain firewalls, intrusion prevention or detection systems, log management and antivirus servers, as well as network systems to ensure the stable operations of the IT security infrastructure.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Provide assistance in analysis, design, administration, and monitoring of security controls for network, applications, and data in accordance with organization security, privacy, and compliance policies
• Coordinate with IT Security Engineers at other sites to resolve problems and faults
• Administer security products and devices while keeping supported security infrastructure in great working and functional condition
• Participate in security vulnerability assessment and incident response procedures
• Protect customer data and cover network security risks for the infrastructure environment
• Knowledge and experience with network security solutions (VPN, NGFW, DMZ, IPS, URL/Content filtering, Thread Defense/AMP)
• Knowledge and/or experience of AV, Logging and Monitoring solutions:
• Knowledge of security hardening techniques and methodologies applicable to any vendor platform and operating system
• Knowledge of security vulnerability assessment technologies
• Strong network skills - knowledge of network devices, LAN/WAN concepts, data transmission, OSI model, routing and switching protocol stack
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.