Client Site Leader
Do you love delivering IT support? Do you want to be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer support across a range of technologies? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, taking intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations and we are now looking to add to our senior management team in Costa Rica.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan by prioritizing customer, staff and organizational requirements
- Onboard a team of specialists and developing the business unit knowledge in Tek Experts
- When needed, serve as part of the escalation path for operational issues
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, with other managers
- Responsible for a wider perspective of metrics achievement
- Manage section and delivery managers locally
- Run, analyze reports and create action items to improve the operation and ensure metrics achievement
- Manage headcount numbers and work with the client director to update the quotas/targets
- Attend regular operational and business review meetings
- Participate in the review processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement
- Create, implement and maintain business processes
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed
- Performance management and people development
Skills and competencies
- Experience leading a team of at least 200 people
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills with a confident and professional manner
- Strong English communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent soft skills, including conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills
- Critical thinker and ability to make decisions
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly targeted environment
- Committed to self-development and the development of others
- Background within an IT Support organization highly desirable
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.