MS Dynamics Subject Matter Expert
Do you have a passion for training and mentoring? Do you have strong Microsoft Dynamics experience in either NAV, AX or ERP software? Tek Experts is growing and as a result are looking for passionate people to join our central office in Hanoi helping upskill our IT support team. As a subject matter expert, your role brings together the technical competencies of Microsoft products and management in the areas of incident, change, problem, capacity and configuration management. Working with our support teams, quality assurance team and training and development department, you will have accountability to ensure Tek Experts support team are sufficiently trained and supported when answering technical customer queries.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan, create content, deliver training in our learning management system and in person for our teams
- Collaborate with training and development for feedback, impact, versioning, update and report of the courses
- Identify, train, manage and develop client facing technical leads
- Develop an accurate strategy for training material, content and assessments
- Be accountable for the quality department needs
- Work with human resources department in selection and interviewing process for new team members
- Meet with engineers once per week, review what works well and what needs improvement
- Work with operations manager for project needs and new implementations following include (training, processes, selection)
- Work with our team in Microsoft certifications, analysis, content creation, planning for our engineers
- Compile entry level, technology lead feedback on current processes
- Having Microsoft Dynamics experience in either NAV, AX or ERP software is an advantage.
- Root cause analysis – You will be a logical thinker and use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and problem solve
- Knowledge expert- Have the ability to apply appropriate knowledge and methods to resolve complex business issues
- Customer relationship:
- Develop and maintain proactive customer relationships
- Finds ways to add value to the customer’s business practice
- Recognizes and overcomes client resistance
- Act as a trusted technical advisor, invited to participate in strategic committees
Personal success factors:
- Influencing skills – Ability to convince or impress others in order to get them to support a defined course; seen as a business partner for clients and internal partners. People seek your advice and counsel
- Communication skills – Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing, presentation skills and listening actively
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.