Head of Project Management/ Implementation
Tek Experts is a multinational company specializing in business & IT outsourcing with a mission to help big IT companies change the world. With our offices based in 7 countries worldwide, we are committed to offering an exceptional service to our clients.
We are a people centric organization, and realized a need in the technology market for a comprehensive software suite including talent and customer management systems as a result of our own needs. Tek Experts have embarked on building a cutting-edge software portfolio to help organizations take care of their IT support needs, and talent/employees in a more structured way.
Our vision is a new innovative software team, headquartered in Vietnam, with colleagues in UK, Bulgaria and the USA which has a culture of openness, sharing best practice and using state of the art technology. We are calling this exciting new division Wize, and it has all the benefits of a start-up tech team, with the benefit of being backed by an international Tech company.
The Head of Project Management/Implementation will collaborate with the CEO, Head of Software and Head of Product Development to develop a roadmap for the technology that will benefit both Tek Experts and have commercial opportunity. You should have demonstrable experience of successfully working on HR technology and have an understanding of key functionality requirements and market trends.
This role calls for an ambitious and "hands on" Software professional with an understanding of the HR technology landscape, and has the proven ability to manage and roll out large scale software solutions in the HR space. Core skills will include stakeholder management, clear communication, organization and a flair for motivating teams and managing the expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
This role will involve travel to support our key global markets of the UK, Bulgaria, Vietnam and the USA.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Take ownership of all new client implementations, be the bridge between client and the HR software business ensuring a smooth implementation where expectations are met.
- Be an expert in all things HR product implementation, the key challenges involved in roll outs and how to mitigate these risks
- Work closely with the CEO, Head of Product, Head of Software Development to ensure coherence in product roll out strategy and go live processes.
- Report directly to board of Directors and be a key influencer in the future direction of new client onboarding
Skills and competencies
- Experience of HR software roll outs ideally covering Talent Management, Learning and Development, Workforce Planning or Recruitment.
- Prince 2 qualified
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills.
- Experience managing a small team as well as influencing product management and software development teams on changes to product as a result of lessons learned in implementation.
- Be responsible for hypercare (post implementation snagging)
- Experienced with managing phased roll outs and project enhancement release and deployments.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.