Russian- English Critsit Manager
Are you looking for the best place to elevate your technical career? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
As the CSA (Customer Support Advocate) you provide client support by effectively managing severity system issues while maintaining service level requirements. The CSA will provide proactive communication with the customer, to provide the best possible service and act as a liaison within the client’s internal/external departments to find solutions.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Act as a liaison between Client and Customer on incident issues while maintaining the integrity of our Level of Service
• Triage incident service request by Inbound and Outbound phone calls, email or web portal as a point of contact
• Identify and assign the incident to the appropriate severity level, category, priority, team and engineer
• Manage the lifecycle of the incident to ensure the customers incident is resolved within the client’s requirements
• Be able to identify and incorporate conflict-resolution techniques
• Keep the customer updated with timely and frequent information about progress towards resolving the issue to improve the overall Customer experience
• Interact with cross functional teams (Engineers, Subject Matter Experts, Internal and External Resources
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience
• University/College degree
• Minimum 1 years work-related experience in customer-relationships position or similar
• Basic knowledge in IT, fast learner in IT knowledge or software system
Preferred Skills /Qualifications
• Experience in Customer care, Quality Assurance or IT (Problem solving, analyzing information, multi-tasking) or any related field
• Ability to communicate effectively with key partners
• Strong customer services skills including: negotiation, influencing, conflict handling etc.,
• High-energy, passionate and has strong personal management skills
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and drive outstanding items to completion
• Strong phone, verbal and written communication skills along with active listening
• Can communicate in English for internal communication and training
• Excellent communications in both Russian and English
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.