.net Support Developer Lead
Are you looking for the best place to elevate your technical career? Do you have a passion for working with Cloud Technologies? Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
Tek Experts is expanding and adding to our team of Technical Support Engineers. We support Enterprise-level users of Microsoft Azure cloud technology, Windows Server, and Office 365.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will provide software support managing customer queries, gathering information and sharing findings. You will be analytical and have an interest in troubleshooting and problem research; collaborating with other engineers as necessary.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
The .net Support Developer Lead will develop and enhance the skillset of our team of Engineers who will be responsible for understanding and debugging the possible root cause application crash or handling properly requests in the Azure Space.
· Plan, create and deliver training in person for our teams and supporting content for our learning management system
· Collaborate with the training and development team to ensure success of any training completed and update where necessary
· Identify, train, manage and develop client facing technical leads
· Meet with engineers weekly, review what works well and what needs improvement
· Work with operations manager for project needs, new implementations, and on team training, and new hire/selection
· Work with our team towards Microsoft certifications, develop additional content creation for our engineers
· Compile entry level, technology lead feedback on current processes
· Support talent acquisition and operational leaders to select and interview new team members
Candidates should have hands-on experience across a broad range of technologies including:
• Cloud Computing
• Troubleshooting and Programming Skills on applications (Visual Studio, C#, C++, ASP.NET, .NET CORE, WordPress, Java Python, Node.js)
• Web Development background
• Knowledge on SQL Databases implementation and App Integrations
• Power Shell
• Operating Systems (Windows environments)
• Basic Linux Skills
• Continuous delivery (Docker Containers, GitHub, VSTS)
• Networking Knowledge
• Must be able to encounter unfamiliar technologies, applications and situations, figure them out, and provide solutions that match both our clients' and our company's needs
• Must be organized, dependable and detail-oriented
• Must be able to meet deadlines and SLAs in a fast-paced, agile environment
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.