Software Support Engineer - Cloud Technology
Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have experience working with Cloud Technologies? Do you think you can deliver exceptional customer service? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
As a customer facing support representative your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to enterprise-level corporate customers, understand and troubleshoot technical requirements for their Azure software while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
Supported by our quality assurance team, subject matter experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver exceptional customer service.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as the first point of contact with the customer to support their query
- Compile and analyze customer requirements to give the best advice and resolve their query
- Take, own and close the customer support requests - fully document every query
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
Skills and Competences
- At least one year of enterprise-level Technical Support experience
- Proficient knowledge of various hardware, software and Microsoft operating systems
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Superior researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team, bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of being self-managed
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.