Office 365 Support Engineer
Are you a natural problem solver? Do deliver exceptional customer service? Do you want to rapidly grow your technical career? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide technical support to enterprise-level customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction. Supported by our quality assurance team, subject matter experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver exceptional customer service.
What we’re looking for
Our ideal candidate will have a desire to learn and expand their technical knowledge. The successful candidate will enjoy and have experience supporting systems and users via phone and email as well as in a deskside support capacity.
Candidates should have hands-on experience across a broad range of technologies including:
- Familiarity with working from a ticketing system as part of a larger team
- Strong knowledge of delivering Support in a Microsoft environment
- Proven troubleshooting methodology and a desire to solve challenges
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange Server and Systems Administration
- Qualified candidates will have 1+ years of recent IT experience (end-user support and help desk experience) in any technology.
We hire resourceful team members with exceptional problem-solving skills. This position requires someone who has a strong desire to learn while being self-motivated to deliver exemplary service and find their own solutions to the problems we need to solve for our customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with colleagues from other teams as needed to resolve customer problems
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- At least one year of experience in a technical support troubleshooting role
- Superior researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior customer service or support experience required
- Passion for technology and learning- Candidates with Computer, Science, Engineering backgrounds preferred
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.