Operations Manager/Service Delivery Manager
Do you love delivering IT support? Do you want to be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer support across a range of technologies and hardware ? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
As part of our local management team, you will oversee and lead performance, monitoring overall KPIs and targets in your team. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve and we believe our people are critical to our success. Ideally you will be from an IT support background, and have extensive experience in software support and management experience of at least 100 people.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
· Plan by prioritizing customer, staff and organizational requirements
· Onboard a team of specialists and developing the business unit knowledge in Tek Experts
· When needed, serve as part of the escalation path for operational issues
· Maintain continuous lines of communication, with other managers
· Responsible for a wider perspective of metrics achievement
· Manage section and delivery managers locally
· Run, analyze reports and create action items to improve the operation and ensure metrics achievement
· Manage headcount numbers and work with the client director to update the quotas/targets
· Attend regular operational and business review meetings
· Participate in the review processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement
· Create, implement and maintain business processes
· Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed
· Performance management and people development
· Experience leading a team of at least 100 people
· Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills with a confident and professional manner
· Strong English communication skills with excellent presentation skills
· Excellent soft skills, including conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills
· Critical thinker and ability to make decisions
· Ability to work under pressure in a highly targeted environment
· Committed to self-development and the development of others
· Background within an IT Support organization highly desirable
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.