Are you looking for the best place to elevate your career in learning and development? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Tek-Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we are hiring a technical trainer You will be responsible for identifying and developing key Azure technical training courses for our teams, as well as the primary facilitator through instructor-led learning (ILT) or online (e-learning). You will be responsible for developing a wide variety of job skills, and technical training courses as needed to build the technical competency of the Tek-Experts Technical Support Engineers. In addition, you have the opportunity to identify and develop cutting edge training courses for self-paced or instructor led training activities following a systematic training development model similar to ADDIE or SAM. Finally, supporting the operations teams, you will monitor usage of the tools and evaluation of the learnings in the success of the teams.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Understand training program goals and how they impact the Support Engineers development
• Deliver highly engaging classroom technical training to classes of 20-25 employees.
• Facilitate blended learning, live virtual, simulations, and role plays to develop skills.
• Observe employees on the job to gain a deep understanding of good performance. Use knowledge to develop course materials that simulate the job in the classroom.
• Continuously build your knowledge of customers, product, systems, and processes in order to quickly learn new course materials.
• At least 1 years’ experience in an engineering support environment
• Еxperience delivering technical trainings is a strong advantage
• Previous instructional design experience is considered an advantage
• Microsoft Enterprise product experience is an advantage
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.