Technical Support Advocate
Your technical career starts here!
Are you able to stay calm in stressful situations? Can you make fast accurate decisions pulling the right team in to solve complex problems?
Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
We are hiring several technical support advocates into our critical situation team. Technical Support Advocates provide our clients with support by effectively managing severity system issues while maintaining service level requirements. You will have proactive communication with the customer, to deliver the best possible service and act as a liaison within the client’s internal/external departments to find solutions as soon as possible.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Act as a liaison between client and customer on incident issues while maintaining the integrity of our level of service
• Triage incident service request by inbound and outbound phone calls, email or web portal as a point of contact
• Identify and assign the incident to the appropriate severity level, category, priority, team, and engineer
• Manage the lifecycle of the incident until resolution
• Make use of the appropriate information provided by the software and database systems to build problem resolution skills, and maximize the quality of support and the timeliness with which it is provided to customers
• Identify and incorporate conflict resolution techniques
• Customer service experience- A thorough knowledge of how to delight customers through strong researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong relationship management- A collaborative nature and act as a technical adviser to customers wishing to upgrade
• Clear communicator- Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus proactive listening skills
• Adaptability - Able to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
• Microsoft Office skills- knowledge of Excel helpful
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.