Technical Learning Design Manager
Do you have a deep understanding of the digital learning experience? Do you seek to improve the engagement of people who are considering what they need to learn in the process of learning? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are building a new team of six Learning Designer and Program Managers who can design and implement a learning experience that drives workforce development. Supporting a strategy that enables employees to continuously learn in a personalize, immersive, and engaging manner you will reshape the learning experience using AI and chatbots. The Learning Design and Program Manager is a person with instructional design experience who thrives in a pro-active, detail-oriented, and fast-paced environment. It is ideal for a creative instructional designer who can establish clear behaviour-based program outcomes and create an engaging and adaptive learning experience. We are recruiting a Technical Learning Design and Program Manager.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Lead a team of content developers, SMEs, user experience designers, and facilitators to develop and implement the program across the global organization.
• Create highly interactive and engaging learning using a wide variety of learning techniques that generate practice, feedback, reflection, and application on the job.
• Work closely with global business partners and stakeholders to identify program goals and success metrics that directly impact performance and business results.
• Manage projects using an agile, iterative approach.
• Design and manage a new Technical Leader Programs directly related to the workforce development strategy for the company.
• Experience designing blended learning, social, microlearning, and virtual learningExperience using a modern learning approach to design effective learning solutions.
• Experience designing sophisticated and effective technical leadership programs aligned with organizational growth and strategy.
• Project management of programs with global stakeholders
• Experience designing large scale programs with accountability for improving results4+ years in a learning & development role/capacity, designing and delivering training programs.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.