Technical Lead - SharePoint Support
Are you a SharePoint expert? Are you an experienced technical support engineer looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Are you interested in gaining global experience and getting extensive training Microsoft products? Do you take pride in delivering outstanding customer service? Tek-Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Act as the advanced technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
• Collaborate with domain experts (SME’s) and escalation managers when additional support is needed
• Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
• Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization.
• 2-4 years experience in technical or customer support with expertise in Sharepoint
• Strong researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
• Excellent customer service skills
• Passion for technology and learning
• Experience in Microsoft technologies/application’s development, testing and integration methodologies
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively, in a professional manner with technical & non-technical staff (both verbal & written)
• Ability to quickly adapt to technology and/or application changes and business delivery priorities
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.