Technical Customer Service Representative
Do you love delivering great customer service? Are you ready to build a career working with technology? Do you have a passion for all things technical but don't know how to begin your career? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations and helping our employees gain the technical skills they need to forward their careers.
This is an entry-level Customer Support role in a semi-technical environment supporting enterprise-level customers using the Azure cloud platform. We seek out candidates with an interest in technology, a drive for excellence and a collaborative nature.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• First point of contact with the customer to support their query- working within a ticketing system
• Compile and analyze customer requirements to give the best advice and resolve their query
• Take, own and close the customer support tickets as assigned, seeking support where required
• Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
• Collaborate with other team members to provide high quality support
• Customer service experience- A thorough knowledge of how to delight customers through strong researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong relationship management- A collaborative nature and act as a technical adviser to customers wishing to upgrade
• Clear communicator- Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus proactive listening skills
• Adaptability - Able to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
• Microsoft Office skills- knowledge of Excel helpful
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.