Subject Matter Expert - Azure AMA
Do you have a passion for training and mentoring? Do you have a strong Microsoft Azure experience? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring several Azure subject matter experts (SME) who will help upskill our IT support colleagues to solve complex Azure support requests.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Plan, create content, deliver training in our learning management system and in person for our teams
• Collaborate with training and development for feedback, impact, versioning, update and report of the courses
• Be accountable for the quality department needs
• Meet with software support engineers once per week, review what works well and what needs improvement Work with operations manager for project needs and new implementations following include (training, processes, selection)
• Assist management with technical recovery calls to clients when needed using technical knowledge and discretion to rapidly figure out an appropriate course of action.
• Assist with daily and weekly radar sessions providing case reporting details that can help with the analysis of case trends.
• Provide specific feedback into advanced cases to the Managers contributing with customer software support engineers development.
• Help identify difficult topics and knowledge gaps on the team, liaising as needed with Client partners and colleagues collaborating in projects.
• Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization. develop the training roadmap to be provided to the department trainers for delivery.
• Assist with new hire interviews to evaluate candidates level of expertise, profiles, skillset and capabilities desired for the required team/business unit.
• Create and apply the technical tests in order to provide and facilitate a proper hiring decision.
• Microsoft Azure knowledge expert - A thorough knowledge of Microsoft Azure and a desire to share that knowledge with others
• Strong relationship management - A collaborative nature and act as a technical advisor in strategic committees
• Clear communicator - Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus demonstrate effective writing, presentation skills, and proactive listening skills
• Effective business management - An ability to undertake root cause analysis. You will be a logical thinker and use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and solve
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.