Software Support Engineer Level 3 Data Protector
Do you have strong troubleshooting skills? Do you love delivering exceptional customer service? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are hiring a Level 3 Software Support Engineer to support Micro Focus Universal Configuration Management Database (CMDB). The CMDB is the central repository for the configuration information that is gathered from the Data Flow Management process and the various third-party applications and tools. The CMDB contains all the configuration items and relationships created in Universal CMDB, whether created automatically from the DFM process or inserted manually.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Follow best practice ticket management processes, ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated timely and every effort is made to make service levels
• Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
• Meet all personal targets
• Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support
• Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web-based training, and any other available tools
• Attend feedback sessions with Quality Team
• Be part of the Queue Monitoring when requested and ensure accomplishment of
• Any additional task requested by the Customer Support Manager
• 2-4 years experience in technical support
• Strong knowledge of programming languages, networking, databases or UI's
• Experience in customer service is a must
• PC experience
• Comfortable working with Windows/ Linux operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite
• Interest in or exposure to software development and support
• General understanding of testing concepts and functional testing processes
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical certifications
• Demonstrated excellence in teamwork, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
• Customer orientated, motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem
• Fluent in English
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.