Senior Chief Accountant
Are you looking for the best place to elevate your career in accounting? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time-frame? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
We are hiring a Senior Chief Accountant to support two of our key growing businesses Everty Real Estate and Elev8 (a learning experience provider). You will be responsible for supporting the accounting function, preparing accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensuring the implementation of the company accounting control procedures.
What we're looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people that have a passion for making a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. People that have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Perform general accounting functions
• Ensure the company's financial statements comply with country legislation
• Understand company operations to ensure that all necessary accounting entries are created and entered into the system on a timely basis.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all employees & departments
• Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web based training, and any other available tool
• Present a positive, effective, and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
• Significant experience of corporate or general accounting experience in a similar role required
• Knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures
• Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in Excel required
• Proven experience working within real estate preferred
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
• Full-cycle payroll experience preferred
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.