Resource Allocation Analyst / Workforce Analyst
Are you a passionate quality professional? Are you looking for an environment where you can drive quality processes within a company experiencing fast growth? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are hiring a Reporting Analyst to drive reporting and analytics deliverables.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Ensure data and report integrity by adhering to quality control processes
• Keep the reporting data and reports aligned with the business needs and business KPIs
• Work closely with Quality and Project team to keep all reports aligned to the business needs.
• Collaborate with Operations Managers regarding reporting requirements.
• Collaborate in process/procedure creation and stablish control points to ensure compliance.
• Solid knowledge on numerical analysis is required for this role.
• Proven experience creating staff models, this will be imperative for the role.
• 1-3 years of experience on Reporting functions.
• Experience in work force management, building and maintaining staffing, scheduling and reporting models in global environments, experience in Capacity planning
• BPO Industry experienced.
• Advanced knowledge on MS Excel. Able to translate business needs into staff forecasts and reporting.
• Knowledge on MS office suit.
• Bachelor level or better degree in computer science and/or statistical analysis preferred.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.