Would you like to be the one to deliver top talent to an enterprise in critical, high visibility projects? Can you drive efficiency and effectiveness through leadership and partnership to influence hiring decisions? Do you want to be part of a team that deepens and diversifies the talent acquisition strategy of a global company on the go?
We are looking for an expert in recruiting highly sought-after candidates in the technology and IT industry. The primary responsibility of the role will be to develop and execute strategies to proactively identify, engage and recruit the best-fit talent for Tek Experts’ on-going operations, as well as for critical ad-hoc projects. An essential contributor to our high-performing team, the IT Recruiter will also be responsible for the successful operation of the candidate management function, interviewing processes and pre-onboarding activities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and team leader/supervisor) including the recruitment administration; sending employment confirmation to successful candidate etc
- Actively search resume on various recruitment channels to get sufficient and qualified numbers CVs for recruitment requirements
- Screening CVs, shortlist candidates for further process
- Coordinate with team leaders, directors and other colleagues in other sites to make interview appointment
- Builds applicant sources, data by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites
- Manages the posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels
- Draft or revise job description when assigned
- Draft employee contracts, complete onboarding processes like adding to personnel profile management software and provide recruitment and HR report as requested
- Other duties as and when assigned by supervisors
Skills and competencies
- Proven experience in recruitment and training or as an in house recruiter, headhunter or within a recruitment agency.
- Familiar with recruitment on multi-media means of recruitment: Facebook, LinkedIn, etc
- Active, hardworking, enthusiastic, willing to work over time, love contact and networking with people
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication in English
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.