Recruiter - Executive Hiring
Do you care about people and want to help make dreams happen? Do you want to be part of a team that deepens and diversifies the talent acquisition strategy of a global company on the go? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are hiring an Executive Recruiter who can proactively identify, engage and recruit the best-fit talent for Tek Experts’ leadership team across Americas. An essential contributor to our high-performing team, the Executive Recruiter will also be responsible for the successful operation of the candidate management function, interviewing processes and on-boarding activities.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Full execution of the end to end recruitment process including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and recruitment Leadership.
• Actively search resumes on various recruitment channels to get sufficient and qualified CVs for recruitment requirements
• Screening CVs, screening and shortlisting candidates for further process.
• Coordinate with team leaders, directors and other colleagues in other sites to make interview appointments
• Build applicant sources, data by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
• Manages the posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels.
• Draft or revise job descriptions and advertisements when assigned.
• Support Global Recruitment marketing initiatives.
• Provide reporting on recruitment assignments and their progress.
• Other duties as and when assigned by supervisors
• Proven experiences in executive/leadership recruitment as an in-house recruiter, head-hunter or within a recruitment agency.
• Active, hardworking, enthusiastic, willing to work over time.
• Natural networker-love contact and meeting new people.
• Excellent communication in English.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.