Quality Business Partner
The Quality Business Partner will be a business leader across locations and will serve as a strategic quality business partner between regional and global business functions; Will be responsible for development and maintenance of quality system, processes and overall service quality auditing; The position is part of the Quality leadership team and will report to Global Quality lead; This person will work collaboratively with Operations and other internal functions to ensure compliance and improvements in alignment with the Organizational quality standards, as well as improving the customer experience, operational excellence and efficiency
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Work independently and as part of a QA management team
• In liaison with the QA management, promote compliance within the company and represent QA, as required
• Design of our global quality management system
• Development of quality processes in support of Customer Experience and Operational Excellence
• Proactively identify customer impacting, process compliance or operational deficiency issues through analytics and implement preventive actions
• Serve as a strategic quality business partner between regional and global business functions
• Develop and support Quality Assurance and Continuous improvement strategies for the aligned business and at company level
• Working with system details and strategic perspective with the same ease
• Leads implementation of organization projects and processes to ensure overall quality is continuously improving.
• Program ownership, collaboration with Operations and other functions to develop quality solutions and new business initiatives for continuous improvement
• Contribute to the information provided to QA management to summarize quality issues arising from audits and other related activities, as requested
• Plan and conduct complex audits
• Maintain and / or develop records / documents as assigned
• Strong Organizational and communication skills
• Excellent understanding of the support business and operations
• Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills.
• Analyze complex situations / issues and effectively communicate situations / issues, along with potential recommendations, to various functional groups
• Ability to work autonomously and self-direct and prioritize responsibilities
• Ability to develop, implement and improve Quality Assurance strategy aligned with overall business requirements
• Ability to develop and implement strategies
• Typically, a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 3 years related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience.
• Good understanding of the support business.
• Used to working on a global team.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.