Reporting to the Manager, the Quality Analyst works as part of a professional team dedicated to quality assurance; providing business analysis and project leadership in support of quality, consistency, and continuous improvement across the business. The Quality Analyst engages team management to ensure compliance with quality standards and performance management processes
As Quality Analyst, you will take proactive measures to facilitate program improvement including the research, analysis, and evaluation of the service delivery, resulting in recommendations for strategies, initiatives, or system improvements, operational policies and procedures, best practices in support of Customer and Operational Excellence
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Plan and conduct audits of the service
• Assists the business leaders in gathering and analyzing data on service performance
• Identify gaps in delivery of quality metrics, identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing these plans within the team.
• Support of quality system data analysis and metrics for KPIs
• Responsible for identifying and resolving potential work quality issues to resolve customer satisfaction issues
• Provides support of global quality management system and drives compliance
• Development of quality processes and documentation in support of Customer Experience and Operational Excellence
• Proven record of relevant experience
• Project /Program Management Experience is a considered an asset
• Minimum 1-year experience in customer support and/or vendor management
• Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and drive results
• Proficient with various office productivity applications particularly Excel, Visio, Project and PowerPoint
• Strong organizational, communication, presentation skills
• An ability to undertake root cause analysis, use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and provide feedback on improvements needed
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.