Are you a passionate quality professional? Are you looking for an environment where you can drive quality processes within a company experiencing fast growth? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are hiring a Quality Analyst to be responsible for the continuous improvement of operations support service delivery. As part of a global team the Quality Analyst will be able to provide useful insights regarding delivery of service by identifying gaps in process compliance, customer handling and operational best practices.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Review support service requests in order to monitor compliance with procedures and best practices.
• Collaborate with managers regarding improvement areas and educational initiatives.
• Document processes and procedures and establish control points to ensure compliance.
• Green belt certification and/or quality assurance experience will be considered a plus
• Background in engineering related field
• Experience in support services
• Experience developing projects, initiatives or improvement plans.
• Fluent in English, both written and conversational
• Experience in presenting to large audiences, both, in presence or virtual
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.