Do you have a background in facilities management? Do you have strong coordination and planning skills? Would you like to be part of a global organisation?
As a Property Manager, you'll be responsible for the management of services and processes that support the core business of the organization. You'll ensure that best practices are followed for maximum efficiency and that the most suitable working environment is attained for its employees and their activities. This is a diverse role with a range of responsibilities. You'll be involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Develop the service charge budgeting and reconciliation and submit to the Global Head of Real Estate and Finance.
• Maintain insurances for the building.
• Support and manage the Facilities Manager in his/her roles and responsibilities.
• Maintain relationships with third parties; local authorities, parking etc
• Recommend and put in place location specific policies; recycling, ISO, tenant ticketing system, tenant satisfaction surveys, etc.
• Qualified Property Manager
• 5+ years of demonstrable experience in a similar role, in this geographic location. Must be thoroughly familiar with property management.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.