Role Specific Competencies
• Business Acumen - demonstrates strong business & commercial acumen with excellent influencing, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Managing High Performing Teams – demonstrates the experience of leading, managing, and coaching teams
• Exceptional Image & Integrity – Committed to self-development and the development of team members by providing opportunities to learn and expand knowledge.
• Delegates & Empower - Identifies different stakeholder priorities and manages expectations to delegate effectively.
• Effective Communications - Strong communication skills with excellent presentation skills and possess the ability to make decisions quickly and efficiently.
• Customer Delight – demonstrates the ability to think from the customer’s perspective to generate customer-centric solutions.
• Business Acumen – Making decisions - Makes decisions based on balanced reasoning of risk and budget assessment, data analysis and efficiencies to be gained.
• Owning & Achieving results - Aware of incident management practices and demonstrates a sense of urgency and operates at pace to deliver customer solutions.
Qualifications & Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Other language(s) (written and oral needed)
• English Intermediate Level (Level 2) or higher
• Bachelor’s Degree or other business degree
• Certification in a specified supported technology and/or application.
• Professional IT Certifications are desired (CCNP, MSCE)
• ITIL Certification
• Experience in supporting cloud-based technologies