Named Account Support Engineer - Network Node Manager (NASE - NNM)
Do you have strong troubleshooting skills? Do you love delivering exceptional customer service? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are hiring a Named Account Support Engineer (NASE). The FlexCare NASE is a specifically assigned, highly technical, primary point of contact who will build a strong relationship with the designated technical contacts within your organization, as well as have an in-depth understanding of the environment and implementation. The NASE is the primary point of contact for reactive support issues.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Customer care - taking cases supporting customers software support issues
• Follow best practice ticket management processes, ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated timely and every effort is made to make service levels
• Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
• Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web-based training, and any other available tools
• Any additional task requested by the Customer Support Manager
• Learn your specific environment.
• Own problem resolution.
• Have the ability to address support incidents more efficiently and effectively.
• Provide excellent troubleshooting skills while managing customer needs during extremely critical times.
• Provide deep technical expertise on a given Micro Focus product family.
• Prioritized and advanced 24x7 support case handling
• 3+ years experience in technical support
• PC experience - comfortable working with Windows/ Linux operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite
• Interest in or exposure to software development and support
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical certifications
• Demonstrated excellence in teamwork, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
• Customer orientated, motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem
• Fluent in English
• Experience working with large multi-national organizations
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs
• Experience with the NNM product
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.