Customer Account Manager – Slovak speaker
Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service? Do you want to gain global experience? The Customer Advocacy Manager will provide both proactive communication and reactive service to software customers. He/she will manage many accounts and serve as the primary point of contact for all support and product- related issues and will research accounts to provide the best possible service and liaison to other departments to find solutions.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Trigger communication with end users for support, licensing and sales inquiries
- Provide customers with timely and frequent information about product updates to improve the overall customer experience
- Interact with cross functional teams (support renewals, marketing, support delivery, product management, educational and professional services) and educate our customers
- Maintain and update our client’s database
- Reconcile and update customer information on internal systems
- Adhere to CAM processes to cover baseline functionality
- Education and experience
- English language required to a professional written and verbal level
- Proven ability to thrive and deliver results while working autonomously
- Has experience working in a contact center, a sales or other service related environment
- Ability to multi-task and drive outstanding tasks to completion
- Excellent listening, communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong focus on problem-solving and addressing issues proactively
- Energetic self-starter with a drive to excel
- Experience in a customer relationships position or similar
- Significant evidence of experience/studies in customer care, quality or IT (problem-solving analyzing information, multi-tasking, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.