Global Leader Performance and Culture Development
Are you a specialist in Performance Management? Do you have a passion for employee engagement? Can you work on a global scale with colleagues in different cultures and geographies? If so we want to hear from you!
Tek Experts are expanding our HR Center of Expertise to include a Global Head of Performance Management. This role will have a global remit covering our sites in Bulgaria, China, Costa Rica, Malta, Nigeria, USA and Vietnam.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implement and refine our Let’s Talk programme (Global Performance Development), in line with business objectives that has understanding and commitment by business leaders to equity and consistency
- Work with relevant HR partner and operational managers to ensure all new roles have clear objectives and agreed as soon as practical
- Reviewing organizational goals to relate with preferred outcomes in terms of quality, quantity, cost or timeliness
- Design and implement our Employee Opinion Survey – oversee the implementation of action plans linked to the feedback and working with employee discussion groups
- Accountable for the successful delivery of a Global Recognition Programme, that embeds and reinforces the Tek-Experts culture. Partner with the business to create new relevant campaigns as necessary
- Work closely with the Leadership Development and Training and Education team to ensure connectivity and consistency of activities
- Act as primary interface with Talentwize system in management of data and provision of people insights e.g. attrition, new hire data, internal promotions vs external hires
- Partner closely with business line management and local HR operations to ensure one source of truth on people data
- As member of the Global HR Leadership team, actively contribute to all pillars of HR
Skills and competencies
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrated knowledge of state-of-the-art thinking and practices in performance management, employee engagement surveys and Global Recognition programme initiatives with the ability and willingness to dive deep and get their hands dirty.
- A strong bottom line orientation is important together with a demonstrated ability to achieve goals through influencing, partnering and developing productive relationships with leaders and line managers across the business.
- Candidate is used to work in a deadline-driven environment and has a strong service attitude towards all relevant stakeholders.
- Collaboration and influencing skills, and dealing with complexity (prior matrix organization work experience is a must). Natural networker who supports Site HR.
- Strong strategic mindset, managerial courage and ability to articulate point of view & debate on topics.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness of cultural nuances that can affect global initiatives
- Bring insight from data analysis to identify trends and inform future appropriate activities and effective ways to deliver our organisation goals
- English language fluency (spoken and written)
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices all around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.