Customer Account Manager - Dutch Speaking
Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service? Do you want to gain global experience? The Customer Advocacy Manager will provide both proactive communication and reactive service to software customers. He/she will manage many accounts and serve as the primary point of contact for all support and product- related issues and will research accounts to provide the best possible service and liaison to other departments to find solutions.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Bilingual with English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as a point of contact for customer inquiries
- Meet assigned goals to include: researching information pertinent to accounts, developing action plans, engaging customers to “Fan” level
- Keep customer updated with timely and frequent information about progress towards resolving issue or product updates to improve the overall customer experience
- Interact with various internal teams (Support Renewals, Marketing, Support Delivery, Product Management, Educational and Professional Services) and educate customer
- Maintain and client database by reconciling and updating customer information in internal systems
- Take ownership of accounts assigned with minimal supervision
- Work as a team player
- Administrative tasks for assigned accounts and as directed by Manager
Skills and Competences
- Bilingual (English and Dutch), professional level
- Experience in customer-relationships position or similar
- Proven ability to thrive and deliver results working independently
- Ability to multi-task and drive outstanding items to completion
- Ability to navigate multiple screens of internal tools
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong focus on problem-solving and addressing issues proactively
- Energetic self-starter, with a drive to excel
- Customer care, Quality Assurance or IT (Problem-solving, analyzing information, multi-tasking) or any related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.